- Preserve and restore biodiversity
- Eliminate pesticides and fertilizers
- Introduce children to the wonder of nature
- Attract birds, butterflies, pollinators and beneficial insects
- Reduce your gardening footprint with minimal watering, reduced run-off and less mowing
Because native plants come in all sizes and shapes, they are suitable for a small city lot or a prairie of many acres or any size in between. You can choose your gardening style whether it’s trimmed and tidy or carefree and bold.